CORTEC Subsea compact valves can be operated by a variety of methods. Human divers can operated the valves in shallow water conditions. In deeper water environments, ROV friendly actuators and gear boxes can be installed. Subsea actuators are also available to remotely operate the valves. Additional subsea designs include double stem versions that allow multiple access points for valve operation. This aids in situations where one entry location becomes blocked or inaccessible.
- Sizes range from 1" through 12"
- ANSI CL1500 to 15,000 psi working pressure
- Available in trunnion or floating design
- Water depths to 10,000 feet
- Bore sized to common piping schedules
- Available in almost any size and type end connection