Steam cooling is the opposite process of super heating and crucial in several processes. HORA manufactures a complete package of different types of desuperheaters, every type with its particular properties. HORA precisely determine the CFD (Computer Fluid Dynamics) analysis for your application providing the optimum, most cost-effective version. Various products are available are available for this purpose.
- Intermittent cooling superheater
- Final cooling superheater
- Condensor protection
- Other cooling applications
- Multi stage desuperheater
- Venturi desuperheater
- Desuperheating with atomizing unit
- Static injection lance
- "Cooled desuperheater"
- One piece, forged body (F1, F11, F22 and P91)
- Integrated injection valve
- Single- of multistage internal
- Cavitation free internal
- Due to control unit, avoid cavitation and always maintain an optimum pressure drop over the nozzle
- Easy maintenance due to clamped internals
- No separate injection valve necessary
- Anti cavitation trim
- Seat located outside hot area
- No welding connections
- Optimal spray due to optimal pressure drop over injection nozzle
- Thermoshock free!
HORA is a German manufacturer of high pressure steam and water control valves covering all control systems in modern power plants. Together with a very good R&D department we are continuously seeking for better solutions and controllability of the steam water cycle. Flexible and dedicated performance company, supplying all tailor-made products.
- Control valves
- Steam conditioning valves
- Feed water Control valves
- Water injection valves
- Desuperheater valves
- Turbine bypass valves
- Turbine shut-off valves
- Automatic recirculation valves (Pump protection)
- Valves for super critical boilers